Position title: Central Control Operator
Primary activities and tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Attend pre-shift meeting, and receive the work handed over from the previous shift; be aware of the equipment operation status, material consumption status and existing problems of the previous shift, and solve the problems; record the problems that occur in the current shift and try to solve them; if problems are not solved by the end of this shift, remind colleagues in next shift of the problems;
- Be familiar with equipment operation regulations of the current position as well as related positions, and operate the equipment properly;
- Monitor production process, and supervise the completion of production tasks and meeting production indicators; coordinate with relevant personnel, including Mining Department for ore transport arrangement, and TSF personnel for pumping back return water from TSF to Grinding & Flotation Sector for production purpose;
- Make the original production records at this position;
- Responsible for public security, fire protection, safety, environmental protection, flood prevention and 5S work at this position;
- In case of abnormal data occurring during monitoring, report to the colleague who is at the corresponding position and to the foreman in time; find out the causes and make adjustments in time; in case of equipment failure at any position in the Grinding & Flotation Sector, inform the foreman in time, contact the mechanic, electrician, or automation personnel to repair the equipment, and follow up the situation; in case of serious equipment failure, report to superiors at the sector’s level and decide whether to stop the equipment according to the situation;
- Assist the equipment management personnel in Grinding & Flotation Sector to formulate large, medium and small scale of maintenance plans, and report the plans timely; help with maintenance work;
- Participate in safety training and team safety activities organized by higher-level departments; recognize potential safety hazards during production at the position and take measures to lower the risks;
- Reports timely and accurately to his superior and is responsible for data accuracy;
- Adhere to ethical principles of the profession and acting in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Performing other duties within their education at the request of the immediate superior;
- He/she is obliged and responsible, within the scope of his/her work, to implement measures for safe and healthy work in accordance with the safety and health at work, other relevant regulations and the Rules on Safety and Health at Work;
- Observing environmental measures and fire protection within the scope of his/her duties;
- Participating in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with quality standards.
Reporting Responsibilities：This position reports to Grinding & Flotation Sector Foreman.
Department：Mineral Processing Plant
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience, Certificates：
- Third or fourth degree of secondary education – primarily mineral processing, electromechanical, or chemical related education background;
- Good English skills preferable.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Able to perform job function with a minimum of daily supervision,
- Co-operative and supportive team player.
(Some of the following skills and abilities may be acquired through additional training, but the employee must be able to demonstrate the capacity to obtain these requirements before being placed in this position).
NOTE: Interested parties can fill out Job application, which is located bellow this text and send us own CV at email@example.com or bring a printed resume (CV) in person to Company headquarters (address: Suvaja 185a,on the road to the local airport). All submitted applications should be in both English and Serbian.