Position title: Grinding & Flotation Sector Foreman
Primary activities and tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Receive the work handed over from the previous shift, be aware of the equipment operation status, technical requirements and existing problems of the previous shift, and solve the problems; record the problems that occur in the current shift and try to solve them; if problems are not solved by the end of this shift, remind colleagues in next shift of the problems;
- Supervise timely arrival at positions of team members to take over work from the previous shift, to check equipment before production, to keep the workplace clean and tidy, and perform other taking over duties;
- Organize and preside over the pre-shift meeting, arrange the work of team members reasonably, and ensure safe and orderly production in order to finish production tasks;
- Supervise various production reports preparation and original data collection by team members, to ensure the authenticity and accuracy of the data, and to collect, summarize and report production reports and original data to superiors;
- Frequently check work status and completion of indicators at each position in the team, find and solve problems in time; promptly report unsolved problems to superiors;
- Focus on monitoring the production process and emergency situation handling, and ensure that all indicators meet technical requirements, and strive to complete the planned production tasks;
- Organize trainings for team members so as to gradually improve their professional skills and capability;
- Carry out daily performance assessment, training and team building of team members to improve the cohesion of the whole team;
- Responsible for public security, fire protection, safety, environmental protection, flood prevention and 5S work at each position in the team; organize and implement new recruits’ team-level safety induction; monitor if there are potential hazards during production at each position in the team; take measures to lower safety risks, and timely report to superiors of the measures taken and their results achieved;
- Ensure smooth operation and maintenance of equipment at each position in the team; according to the production plan, assist the equipment management personnel in Grinding & Flotation Sector to formulate large, medium and small scale of maintenance plans, and report the plans timely; during maintenance, following the requirements of the electromechanical personnel, organize team members to assist maintenance work;
- Reports timely and accurately to his superior and is responsible for data accuracy;
- Adhere to ethical principles of the profession and acting in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Performing other duties within their education at the request of the immediate superior;
- He/she is obliged and responsible, within the scope of his/her work, to implement measures for safe and healthy work in accordance with the safety and health at work, other relevant regulations and the Rules on Safety and Health at Work;
- Observing environmental measures and fire protection within the scope of his/her duties;
- Participating in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with quality standards.
Reporting Responsibilities：This position reports to Grinding & Flotation Sector Supervisor, and Deputy Supervisor.
Department：Mineral Processing Plant.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience, Certificates：
- Fourth degree secondary education – primarily mineral processing, electromechanical, or chemical related education background;
- Good English skills preferable.
- Previous mining related work experience shall be an advantage.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Acquired higher education, as well as previous work experience in performing same or similar activities, shall be considered as an advantage;
- Able to perform job function with a minimum of daily supervision,
- Co-operative and supportive team player.
(Some of the following skills and abilities may be acquired through additional training, but the employee must be able to demonstrate the capacity to obtain these requirements before being placed in this position)
NOTE: Interested parties can fill out Job application, which is located bellow this text and send us own CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a printed resume (CV) in person to Company headquarters (address: Suvaja 185a,on the road to the local airport). All submitted applications should be in both English and Serbian.