Position title: Mechanic in the mineral processing plant
Primary activities and tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Receive tasks from Mechanical Foreman;
- Responsible for the daily use and check of mechanical equipment, and perform timely troubleshooting if needed;
- Responsible for planning maintenance, daily maintenance and installation of equipment and devices;
- Carry out pre-shift check and confirm the operating status of the equipment in production, and submit the inspection report to the Mechanical Foreman;
- Implement 5S management system when performing tasks from the scope of work;
- Responsible for safe handling of equipment and disposal in accordance with the company’s regulations on health and safety and environmental protection;
- Reports timely and accurately to his superior and is responsible for data accuracy;
- Adhere to ethical principles of the profession and acting in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Performing other duties within their education at the request of the immediate superior;
- He/she is obliged and responsible, within the scope of his/her work, to implement measures for safe and healthy work in accordance with the safety and health at work, other relevant regulations and the Rules on Safety and Health at Work;
- Observing environmental measures and fire protection within the scope of his/her duties;
- Participating in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with quality standards.
Reporting Responsibilities：This position reports to Mechanical Foreman in Electromechanical Sector.
Department：Mineral Processing Plant.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience, Certificates：
- Third or fourth degree of secondary education – mechanical related education background;
- Good English skills preferable.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Able to perform job function with a minimum of daily supervision,
- Co-operative and supportive team player.
(Some of the following skills and abilities may be acquired through additional training, but the employee must be able to demonstrate the capacity to obtain these requirements before being placed in this position)
NOTE: Interested parties can fill out Job application, which is located bellow this text and send us own CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a printed resume (CV) in person to Company headquarters (address: Suvaja 185a, on the road to the local airport). All submitted applications should be in both English and Serbian.