Position title: Mechanical Foreman
Primary activities and tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Assist in the work of mechanical engineers and other management personnel;
- Arrange the daily work of mechanicians, including work schedule and work plan;
- Organize the work of mechanicians, including planning maintenance, daily maintenance and installation of equipment and devices;
- Ensure that the operation of the mechanical team is carried out in a safe manner to be in compliance with the company’s regulations on occupational safety, health and environmental protection;
- Assist mechanicians in the team in daily work;
- Responsible for daily, monthly and annual performance assessment of mechanicians in the team;
- Reports timely and accurately to his superior and is responsible for data accuracy;
- Adhere to ethical principles of the profession and acting in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Performing other duties within their education at the request of the immediate superior;
- He/she is obliged and responsible, within the scope of his/her work, to implement measures for safe and healthy work in accordance with the safety and health at work, other relevant regulations and the Rules on Safety and Health at Work;
- Observing environmental measures and fire protection within the scope of his/her duties;
- Participating in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with quality standards.
Reporting Responsibilities：This position reports to Electromechanical Sector Supervisor, and Deputy Supervisor.
Department：Mineral Processing Plant.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience, Certificates：
- Fourth degree secondary education – with mechanical education background;
- Good English skills preferable;
- Previous mining related work experience shall be an advantage.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Acquired higher education, as well as previous work experience in performing same or similar activities, shall be considered as an advantage;
- Able to perform job function with a minimum of daily supervision,
- Co-operative and supportive team player.
(Some of the following skills and abilities may be acquired through additional training, but the employee must be able to demonstrate the capacity to obtain these requirements before being placed in this position)
NOTE: Interested parties can fill out Job application, which is located bellow this text and send us own CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a printed resume (CV) in person to Company headquarters (address: Suvaja 185a,on the road to the local airport). All submitted applications should be in both English and Serbian.