Position title: Mineral Processing junior engineer
Primary activities and tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Assist in the formulation and amendment of regulations of mineral processing production techniques management; prepare procedure instructions of new equipment operating and related new positions, process operating procedures and standards; inspect and supervise the implementation of the production techniques regulations, and prepare technical inspection report;
- Develop and improve production technical inspection procedures, and cooperate with each sector in MMP to organize production technical training for employees in MMP;
- Keep track of the production technical status during production, find the fluctuations in production indicators and the causes behind, and adjust the production technical conditions in time.
- Develop technical reform measures based on changes in production indicators, raw ore properties, production techniques, etc;
- Assist in the mineral processing technical management of the whole plant, and be responsible for metal balance;
- According to the production situation, analyse monthly, quarterly, and annual production status and technique control conditions, and report to relative personnel at the plant level for review in time; collect, sort and analyse production technical data, and regularly organize production technique indicator analysis meetings;
- Put forward technical experimental design plan, and carry out basic technical experiments; timely follow up the progress of experiments handled in a commissioned third party and the status of samples in the experiments;
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of the technical reform plan, timely follow up and feedback the implementation status of the technical reform plan; timely summarize the results or completed projects, and report them within the specified time;
- Collect reasonable suggestions regarding technical cost control, submit and implement the improvement plan of technical cost control, under the instructions made at the plant level;
- Reports timely and accurately to his superior and is responsible for data accuracy;
- Adhere to ethical principles of the profession and acting in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Performing other duties within their education at the request of the immediate superior;
- He/she is obliged and responsible, within the scope of his/her work, to implement measures for safe and healthy work in accordance with the safety and health at work, other relevant regulations and the Rules on Safety and Health at Work;
- Observing environmental measures and fire protection within the scope of his/her duties;
- Participating in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with quality standards.
Reporting Responsibilities：This position reports to Deputy MPP Manager, and Assistant MPP Manager.
Department：Mineral Processing Plant.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience, Certificates：
- Bachelor’s degree – with mineral processing or electromechanical related education background;
- With previous mining related work experience preferable;
- Good English skills;
- Good computer skills.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Adaptable to a high-pressure environment
- Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines
- Able to perform job function with a minimum of daily supervision,
- Co-operative and supportive team player.
(Some of the following skills and abilities may be acquired through additional training, but the employee must be able to demonstrate the capacity to obtain these requirements before being placed in this position)
NOTE: Interested parties can fill out Job application, which is located bellow this text and send us own CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a printed resume (CV) in person to Company headquarters (address: Suvaja 185a, on the road to the local airport). All submitted applications should be in both English and Serbian.