- RAKITA DONATES 19,000 PROTECTIVE MASKS TO RESIDENTS OF SLATINA, BRESTOVAC AND METOVNICA
May 8. 2020.
Rakita Exploration d.o.o. Bor, which operates as part of the Chinese mining corporation Zijin Mining Group, donated close to 19,000 protective masks […]
- RAKITA TOGETHER WITH ZIJIN COPPER BOR DONATED $ 571,000 FOR BUILDING TEST LABS IN SERBIA
April 9. 2020.
Rakita Exploration and Serbia Zijin Bor Copper, subsidiaries of China’s Zijin Mining operating in Bor, have donated 571.000 USD to build the […]
- RAKITA TAKES ALL PREVENTIVE MEASURES AGAINST COVID 19 VIRUS
March 19. 2020.
Rakita Exploration d.o.o.Bor has taken all preventive measures regarding the state of emergency and spread of the Covid 19 virus in Serbia. The […]
- Rakita Exploration statement regarding unverified Covid 19 virus media releases
March 11. 2020.
In recent article of a domestic newspaper – Novosti.rs there was a news article about 3 employees on the Project of Rakita that they are suspicions […]
- SERBIAN GOVERNMENT ADOPTS SPATIAL PLAN FOR CONSTRUCTION OF CUKARU PEKI MINE
December 31. 2019.
The Government of the Republic of Serbia has adopted the Spatial Plan for the area of special purpose of mineral exploitation at the site of the […]
- RAKITA DONATED MORE THAN 7.000 DOLLARS TO THE SLATINA VILLAGE
November 21. 2019.
Rakita Exploration Ltd. Bor, which operates as part of Zijin Mining, a Chinese mining corporation, has donated more than 7.000 dollars to improve […]
- ZIJIN ANNOUNCES PURCHASE OF THE LOWER ZONE OF THE CHUKARU PEKI PROJECT NEAR BOR
November 4. 2019.
Zidjin Mining group will buy a stake in the lower zone of the deposit from Friport McMoran for $ 390 million, and become the sole owner of the […]
- RAKITA’S SUPPORT TO THE ECOLOGY SCHOOL “GREEN OASIS OF BOR“
September 21. 2019.
About thirty higher grade students from Bor, Zlot, Metovnica, Šarbanovac and Brestovac attended the ecology school titled „Green Oasis of Bor“ in the […]
- ZIJIN MINING PROMOTES CHINESE CULTURE, TRADITION AND LANGUAGE IN THE PRIMARY SCHOOL IN METOVNICA
September 16. 2019.
On the occasion of celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival in China, the management of Rakita Exploration Bor organized the promotion of Chinese culture, […]
- AGREEMENT ON CONSTRUCTION OF THE ČUKARU PEKI MINE WAS SIGNED
September 7. 2019.
Chairman of Zijin Mining Group, Chen Jinghe, and Minister of Mining and Energy of the Government of the Republic of Serbia, Aleksandar Antić, have […]
- RAKITA DONATED RSD 2.6 MILLION TO IMPROVE THE SCHOOL CONDITIONS IN METOVNICA
September 2. 2019.
The conditions at the school in the village of Metovnica have been greatly improved following the upgrading of the heating system as well as certain […]
- RAKITA SUPPORTED THE 27TH DANCE FESTIVAL IN SLATINA
August 29. 2019.
This year’s, the 27th Dance Festival in Slatina has gathered a large number of performers and cultural – artistic societies that nurture the folk […]
- GOOD COOPERATION BETWEEN RAKITA AND BRESTOVAC RESIDENTS
July 20. 2019.
Management of Rakita Exploration held a meeting with the members of Brestovac Local Community Council, where the guidelines for further cooperation […]
- COMMUNICATION WITH RAKITA
July 19. 2019.
From Monday, July 22nd, employees from the Rakita Info Center will be relocated to the premises of the company at Suvaja Street No. 185a by the […]
- DRAFT OF THE SPATIAL PLAN AND THE REPORT ON STRATEGIC IMPACT ASSESSMENT ON THE LOCALITY OF “ČUKARU PEKI” MINE ARE PUBLISHED
July 3. 2019.
The Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure of the Government of Serbia announced the Public Insight into the “Draft of the […]
- RAKITA AND SLATINA LOCAL COMMUNITY DEFINED FUTURE WAY OF COOPERATION
July 1. 2019.
Regular exchange of information about the exploration decline project, as well as support for the development of the village, are the basic elements […]
- RAKITA FOR COMMUNITY
June 25. 2019.
Company representatives and Metovnica’s Local Community Council members further their mutual trust and cooperation Harmonious cooperation of mining […]
- RAKITA SUPPORTED THE CELEBRATION OF WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY
June 5. 2019.
Company Rakita took part in the celebration of World Environment Day, the International Day for Biological Diversity and the European Day of Parks by […]
- ENCOURAGING TEAM SPIRIT FROM EARLY CHILDHOOD – SPORTS GAMES IN METOVNICA
June 1. 2019.
Students of lower grades from eight elementary schools in Bor participated in the Sports games that took place on the playgrounds of elementary […]
- ZIJIN MINING RANKS NO. 889 IN FORBES’ LIST
May 17. 2019.
The famous business magazine Forbes published the list of Top 2000 World’s Largest Public Companies in 2019 on May 16th, at which Zijin Mining ranks […]
- JOB FAIR: LARGE INTEREST IN MINING
April 18. 2019.
Rakita company, which operates within the Chinese mining corporation Zijin, has participated for the third time at the Job Fair in Bor, organized by […]
- HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS VISITED RAKITA THIS YEAR AS WELL
April 17. 2019.
In order to upgrade the theoretical knowledge in the field of geology, the students of the Technical School from Bor and the French school from […]
- RAKITA JOINED HUMANITARIAN ACTION “FOR JOY OF THE CHILDREN’S WORLD”
April 16. 2019.
Company Rakita joined humanitarian action “Educators of Bor for joy of the children’s world”, in which all education workers in Bor, from […]
- UNEMPLOYED WOMEN FROM BOR COMPLETED TRAINING FOR WRITING BUSINESS PLAN
April 1. 2019.
Unemployed women from Bor and surrounding villages, 24 of them, completed free training for writing business plan funded by Rakita, which operates […]
- CONTRIBUTION OF ZIJIN AND RAKITA TO THE PRESERVATION OF THE ENVIRONMENT IN SLATINA [VIDEO]
March 29. 2019.
For the arrangement of a park in the center of the village of Slatina and the coast of the Borska River, the company Zijin has allocated more than […]
- PRACTICE FOR MINING STUDENTS AT RAKITA
March 29. 2019.
Students of the Technical Faculty in Bor, within the professional practice, visit together with teachers and associates the facilities where mining […]
- FREE WI-FI ZONE IN THE VILLAGES OF BRESTOVAC, METOVNICA AND SLATINA
March 19. 2019.
Rakita company, which operates within the Chinese mining corporation Zijin, has provided free Wi-Fi signal in the centers of the villages Metovnica, […]
- FU FEILONG WAS APPOINTED DIRECTOR OF RAKITA
January 8. 2019.
Zijin Mining, which at the end of 2018 became the owner of Canadian company “Nevsun Resources”, and Serbian Company “Rakita Exploration”, appointed […]
- ZIJIN MINING SUCCEEDS IN BID FOR NEVSUN RESOURCES ANDANNOUNCES MANDATORY EXTENSION OF TENDER PERIOD
December 29. 2018.
Vancouver, BC, / Fujian, China — Nevsun Resources Ltd. (TSX: NSU) (NYSE AMERICAN: NSU) (“Nevsun”) and Zijin […]
- THROUGH DONATION TO A GREATER SAFETY OF PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN SLATINA
December 28. 2018.
Parents and teachers from Slatina will no longer worry for the safety of children while they are engaged in sports activities at a small stadium near […]
- “GAMES WITHOUT VIOLENCE” AS A SOCIALIZING GAME
December 26. 2018.
Commitment to supporting physical culture in primary schools and their safety are some of Rakita’s priorities in contributing to the local […]
- RAKITA DONATED 250 GIFT PACKETS TO CHILDREN FROM BRESTOVAC, SLATINA AND METOVNICA
December 22. 2018.
Two hundred fifty children aged up to 10, from Brestovac, Metovnica and Slatina, received New Year gifts as a gift from Rakita, and within the same […]
- STRENGTHENING THE CAPACITIES OF LOCAL CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATIONS IN BOR
December 14. 2018.
Approximately thirty representatives from fourteen Bor civil society organizations attended training workshops in December 2018 to strengthen their […]
- BEEKEEPING DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME IN SLATINA WAS COMPLETED BY DISTRIBUTING HONEY SEEDLINGS
December 14. 2018.
By distributing 20 honey seedlings to each beekeeper from the village of Slatina, Rakita completed a support programme for honey producers with the […]
- AWARD TO RAKITA FROM RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS FORUM
December 7. 2018.
Rakita received the award of the Responsible Business Forum for achievements in contributing to the local community, and it was presented during the […]
- SOFTWARE TO THE TECHNICAL FACULTY IN BOR FOR EDUCATION AND MINE DESIGNING
December 3. 2018.
Rakita donated a five-year license for the software “SURPAC” to the Faculty of Technology in Bor, which will enable mining students to […]
- RAKITA AMONG THE SOCIALLY MOST RESPONSIBLE COMPANIES
November 5. 2018.
Company Rakita Exploration has become a member of the Responsible Business Forum. This decision was made after the approval of all members of the […]
- RAKITA CONTINUES TO SUPPORT YOUNG SCIENTISTS
November 3. 2018.
Bearing in mind the importance of presenting science to young people in an interesting and creative way, Rakita, like in the previous year, helped […]
- LARF HAS BEEN UPDATED
October 31. 2018.
Taking into account the complexity of the land acquisition process for the needs of the Čukaru Peki Project, Rakita has updated the content of the […]
- 600 DAYS WITHOUT WORKPLACE INJURY – SAFETY AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
October 24. 2018.
When a company working on geological exploration and the construction of an exploration decline achieves a continuous 586 day period without a single […]
- RETROACTIVE PAYMENT ANNEXES FINALIZED
October 15. 2018.
When Rakita increased the bonus structure for the Land Acquisition Program in December 2017, we also communicated our intention to maintain fair and […]
- “VIRTUAL PRACTICE” IN RAKITA FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
October 11. 2018.
In order to help the education and facilitate mastering of curriculum for high school students through new technologies, Rakita participates in the […]
- CONTINUED EXPLORATION DRILLING PROGRAM OF THE ČUKARU PEKI UPPER ZONE
October 4. 2018.
The Geology department of Rakita has continued the Condemnation Exploration Drilling Program during the third quarter period 2018. The goal of these […]
- FOUR-MONTH OVERVIEW THE EXPLORATION DECLINE
October 1. 2018.
SINCE THE CEREMONY MARKING THE START OF CONSTRUCTION OF THE EXPLORATION DECLINE IN EARLY JUNE, WORKS ON ONE OF THE FUNDAMENTAL PIECES OF THE PROJECT […]
- REPRESENTATIVES OF THE ZIJIN, NEVSUN AND RAKITA MEET WITH PRESIDENT ALEKSANDAR VUČIĆ
September 28. 2018.
The President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, held a meeting with representatives of Zijin, Nevsun and Rakita, to review all aspects of potential […]
- LIVELIHOOD IMPROVEMENT MECHANISMS FOR LAND OWNERS
September 14. 2018.
This year, the Land Acquisition Team developed two new livelihood improvement mechanisms for those who sold or were planning to sell their land: […]
- STUDENT EDUCATION ACTIVITY “SAFETY IN TRAFFIC”
September 11. 2018.
Based on an initiative by Rakita, traffic safety lectures were held in September at the beginning of a new school year for children from lower grades […]
- EXPLORATION DECLINE CONSTRUCTION UPDATE
September 6. 2018.
In September, Rakita hired a contractor to measure noise emission levels from the construction site of the exploration decline. The goal of these […]
- NEWS RELEASE
September 5. 2018.
Zijin Mining Offers to acquire Nevsun Resources, operator of the Cukari Peki exploration project in Bor and Bisha Mine in Eritrea, for 1.41 billion […]
- SUPPORTING THE 26TH DANCE FESTIVAL IN SLATINA
August 28. 2018.
The traditional 26th Dance Festival in Slatina gathered a large number of performers and cultural-artistic societies showcasing their traditions. […]
- LECTURE FOR BEEKEEPERS IN SLATINA
August 27. 2018.
As part of the fifth annual beekeeping exhibition held in Slatina in late August, Mladen Krstić, a lecturer from the Association of Beekeepers of […]
- ETHNIC FOOD MASTERS FROM FIVE COUNTRIES VISIT BRESTOVAC
August 26. 2018.
Culinary masters preparing old, traditional foods from Macedonia, Romania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia and Serbia competed in late August in […]
- SUPPORT FOR THE “15TH INTERNATIONAL YOUTH WORK EXPLORATION ENVIRONMENTAL CAMP”
August 20. 2018.
The “15th International Youth Work Exploration Camp” (Moriek 2018) titlde “Youth are the Law” was held in August on Stol mountain near Bor. The camp, […]
- STRENGTHENING RELATIONSHIPS WITH LOCAL COMMUNITIES
August 15. 2018.
During the development of the the Čukaru Peki Project, Rakita representatives, in cooperation with the Mayor of Bor, held town hall meetings with […]
- “MILLENNIALS WRITING – THE ROLE OF YOUTH IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF MINING IN BOR”
August 6. 2018.
The story of a retired Bor miner who spent his working age underground with details of his everyday work is just one of the stories implemented […]
- REPAIR OF REGIONAL ROADS IN SLATINA DAMAGED BY FLOODWATERS AND MACHINERY
July 20. 2018.
Two kilometres of regional roads near Slatina were repaired in July based on feedback from members of the local community. To provide residents with […]
- JOINT ACTIVITIES TO RESOLVE THE STRAY DOG OVERPOPULATION ISSUE
July 12. 2018.
Rakita Exploration and the “Borske šape” Citizens’ Association have signed an agreement whereby Rakita will provide a donation as support for a […]
- PROTECTION OF RIVERS AND ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE
June 30. 2018.
Barriers stopping surface runoff are regarded as one of the best practices in mining and construction, and building them is one of Rakita’s […]
- CLEANER RIVERS, HEALTHIER VILLAGES 2018 [VIDEO]
June 24. 2018.
Brestovac, Metovnica, One hundred volunteers from Brestovac, Metovnica and Bor responded to the call to clean up the banks of the river […]
- GEOLOGICAL EXPLORATION OF ČUKARU PEKI UPPER ZONE CONTINUES
June 21. 2018.
The Ministry of Mining and Energy has granted Rakita permission to extend geological exploration of copper mineralisation and of associated ore […]
- SAFETY ASPECTS OF BLASTING AT EXPLORATION DECLINE
June 15. 2018.
As part of the construction of the exploration decline, blasting operations started on 13 June. The contractor is the construction company Strabag. […]
- FISHERMEN CLEAN UP THE LAKEFRONT OF BORSKO LAKE
June 9. 2018.
Celebrating the World Environment Day, Bor’s Association of Sports Fishermen Rudar, with the support of Rakita, organised a clean-up of the lakefront […]
- HEALTH AND SAFETY AT THE EXPLORATION DECLINE
June 6. 2018.
Rakita strives to maintain a high level of health and safety. Safety rules must be adhered to by all members of staff – both Rakita’s and its […]
- RAKITA BEGINS WORK ON THE CONSTRUCTION OF AN EXPLORATION DECLINE IN BOR
June 4. 2018.
Company Rakita Exploration has begun exploratory mining activities in reference to the construction of a decline as part of the geological […]
- STUDENTS OF PRIMARY SCHOOL STANOJE MILJKOVIĆ WIN GAMES WITHOUT BORDERS
June 3. 2018.
Stanoje Miljković Primary School from Brestovac won Games Without Borders organised for the third year in a row by the Teachers’ Society Bor in […]
- DONATION TO THE MOST SUCCESSFUL BOR’S FOOTBALL CLUB
June 3. 2018.
The footballers of the OFK Slatina, the most successful football club in the Municipality of Bor at the moment, will be playing in new football kit […]
- WITH MUNICIPAL REPRESENTATIVES: SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT COME FIRST
May 29. 2018.
Good cooperation between Rakita Exploration and Bor’s local government continued in late May with the exchange of information on the current stage of […]
- RAKITA’S DONATION HELPS STUDENT WIN REPUBLIC COMPETITION
May 24. 2018.
Luka Petrović, student of the final year of Dušan Radović Primary School in Bor, is the winner of the National Research Project Competition. He won […]
- TOGETHER TO SECONDARY SCHOOL
May 16. 2018.
The Vocational Guidance Fair entitled “Together to Secondary School” was held in Sports Centre Bor. As a company that supports the development of the […]
- STAFF TRAINING IN HEALTH AND SAFETY ‒ AN IMPORTANT SEGMENT OF BUSINESS
May 15. 2018.
To make sure that all human and environmental protection measures are taken in accordance with domestic and international standards, Rakita’s staff […]
- JOB SHADOWING IN RAKITA
May 4. 2018.
Having accepted the invitation of the Technical School in Bor to take part in the Job Shadowing programme, Rakita hosted four students, Miloš […]
- THE FOURTH ANNIVERSARY OF RAKITA INFO CENTER
April 27. 2018.
Rakita’s Info Center celebrates its fourth anniversary on 27 April. In the past four years, the Info Center has established successful communication […]
- RAKITA AT THE JOB FAIR 2018
April 26. 2018.
In an effort to mitigate the unemployment problem in Bor, the National Employment Service has been organising Job Fairs for a number of years now. […]
- ONLINE SALE OF TRADITIONAL ARTICLES
April 23. 2018.
In the past year, our company implemented the Handicrafts project, which involved engaging 25 unemployed women from the villages of Brestovac, […]
- EDUCATIONAL ROBOTS FOR THE STUDENTS IN BOR
April 17. 2018.
“Battle for Knowledge” is the name of the action launched by the Fund B92 with the goal of providing robots for as many schools in Serbia […]
- BOR’S PAWS AND RAKITA FOR REDUCING THE NUMBER OF STRAY DOGS
April 13. 2018.
Association “Bor’s Paws” and our company have established cooperation over the past period in order to reduce the number of stray dogs on the streets […]
- DONATING SPORTS EQUIPMENT TO THE FOOTBALL CLUB “BRESTOVAC”
April 10. 2018.
By wishing to nurture the tradition of sport and healthy education of young people in the village of Brestovac, our company has supported the local […]
- RESULTS OF THE PRELIMINARY FEASIBILITY STUDY FOR THE TIMOK UPPER ZONE PROJECT ANNOUNCED
March 28. 2018.
Company Nevsun announced March 28, 2018 the results of the Preliminary Feasibility Study for the Timok Upper Zone Project at the Cukaru Peki deposit. […]
- GEOLOGICAL EXPLORATION REPORT FOR THE TIMOK LOWER ZONE PROJECT
March 26. 2018.
Company Nevsun is pleased to announce new analysis results obtained from the recently completed research program of the Timok Lower Zone, in which $ […]
- 380 ZERO-INJURY WORKDAYS
March 26. 2018.
When a company whose activity is characterized as risky, such as geological exploration and mining, reaches 380 workdays without any injuries, […]
- DRIVER SAFETY TRAINING FOR RAKITA’S EMPLOYEES
March 21. 2018.
Bearing in mind that the activities in the field of geological and mining exploration are performed mainly on the field, it is unnecessary to mention […]
- BOR MUNICIPALITY: EXPRESSION OF GRATITUDE TO RAKITA FOR HELPING IN CLEARING OUT SNOW
March 19. 2018.
The past winter was characterized by huge amounts of snow during February and March, as far as eastern Serbia was concerned, especially Bor. As a […]
- ECOLOGY, CONTRIBUTION AND EMPLOYMENT – MAIN COMMUNICATION TOPICS WITH THE LOCAL COMMUNITIES
March 6. 2018.
Bearing in mind the importance of quality and consistent communication with the representatives of local communities, especially the villages of […]
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE RAKITA TEAM
March 2. 2018.
Concerning the obtaining of a license for the construction of the exploration decline, i.e. the execution of mining activities regarding the […]
- THE MINISTRY OF MINING AND ENERGY ISSUES A PERMIT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE EXPLORATION DECLINE
March 1. 2018.
On March 1, 2018 the Canadian company Nevsun, that conducts its business activities through its Serbian subsidiary Rakita, was given a permit to […]
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT TRAINING
February 24. 2018.
In February this year, Rakita organized financial management training. The training was intended for the owners of parcels that they had previously […]
- CANADA’S AMBASSADOR TO SERBIA, HER EXCELLENCY KATI CSABA, VISITS THE COMPANY RAKITA
February 6. 2018.
Her Excellency, Canada’s Ambassador to Serbia, Kati Csaba, as well as representatives of the Canadian-Serbian Business Association (CANSEE), visited […]
- DONATION TO THE KINDERGARTEN “BOSKO BUHA” IN BOR
January 24. 2018.
Following the needs of the local community, and in accordance with the defined Contribution Strategy, our company, in partnership with the […]
- FIRST PART OF THE „HANDICRAFTS“ PROJECT COMPLETED WITH AWARDING CERTIFICATES
December 14. 2017.
The “Handicrafts” Project, supported by our company in 2017 through a series of trainings with the aim of employing women in rural areas, was […]
- RAKITA HAS RAISED THE BONUS FOR LAND PURCHASE
December 1. 2017.
Company Rakita has decided to raise the bonus by 40% on the price for the purchase of land parcels which are being bought in order to create proper […]
- A DONATION TO THE UROLOGY DEPARTMENT OF THE GENERAL HOSPITAL IN BOR [VIDEO]
November 16. 2017.
Successful cooperation between our company and the General Hospital in Bor has been continued through a donation in the form of slings, which will be […]
- WEAVING TRAINING STARTED IN METOVNICA
November 13. 2017.
Eight unemployed women from the village of Metovnica started a training for making handicrafts using a weaving technique. This is the third phase of […]
- AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND FUND “B92”
November 7. 2017.
Our company has received an acknowledgement from the Chamber of Commerce in Zajecar and Fund „B92“ for the participation and support to an action […]
- RAKITA AT 6TH SCIENCE FESTIVAL [VIDEO]
November 4. 2017.
What is geologist doing, what is geology, and what the exploration implies – these where just some of the questions that students of primary schools […]
- PRELIMINARY ECONOMIC ASSESSMENT PUBLISHED
October 28. 2017.
The results of the Preliminary economic assessment (PEA), which has been made by Nevsun Resources, show that the overall project value of the future […]
- SECOND PHASE OF THE “HANDICRAFTS” PROJECT SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED [VIDEO]
October 26. 2017.
Second phase of the “Handicrafts” program, which our company realizes in cooperation with local NGOs “Arhaik” and […]
- WOOD FOR SCHOOL IN BRESTOVAC AND GRAVEL FOR THE LOCAL HORSE CLUB PROVIDED
October 20. 2017.
Responding to the needs of the local community, our company, in cooperation with the company “S Inzenjering” from Bor, provided a certain […]
- PARTICIPATION OF RAKITA AT 49TH INTERNATIONAL OCTOBER CONFERENCE ON MINING AND METALLURGY
October 19. 2017.
Accepting an active role in the overall development of mining and metallurgy in eastern Serbia, our company provided true support in organizing and […]
- CHANGE IN RAKITA MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE
October 13. 2017.
As we move towards the next phase of development of the Cukaru Peki project, Rakita doo is undergoing some organization changes. Mr. Dejan […]
- RAKITA HELPS BEEKEEPING DEVELOPMENT IN SLATINA [VIDEO]
October 12. 2017.
In cooperation with the Beekeeping Association “Slatina”, our company, within the Beekeeping Development Program in this village, […]
- TRAINING FOR PRODUCING HANDICRAFTS IN SLATINA [VIDEO]
October 2. 2017.
After completion of the Handicrafts training in Brestovac, the realization of the training for felting started in Slatina, in cooperation with the […]
- REALIZATION OF THE „HANDICRAFTS“ PROJECT HAS STARTED
August 23. 2017.
At the initiative of Rakita, and in cooperation with the Association for Development of the Municipality of Bor and the Association […]
- LARGE INTEREST FOR RAKITA’S OPEN HOUSES
August 7. 2017.
Interest for Rakita’s Open House in Bor, as well as in the villages Slatina, Brestovac and Metovnica, showed close to 300 people. During four days […]
- RAKITA’S OPEN HOUSES
August 7. 2017.
Interest for Rakita’s Open House in Bor, as well as in the villages Slatina, Brestovac and Metovnica, showed close to 300 people. During four […]
- RAKITA’S SUPPORT TO THE ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN THROUGH THE PROJECT “HANDICRAFTS”
August 7. 2017.
At the initiative of Rakita, the project “Handicrafts”, aimed at economic empowerment of women in rural areas, will be realized in the […]
- RAKITA OPEN HOUSE [VIDEO]
July 27. 2017.
Rakita organizes the “Open House” in order to inform the public about the Timok project that is being implemented on the territory of the […]
- FINAL HIGH GRADE INFILL DRILL RESULTS AT TIMOK UPPER ZONE
July 21. 2017.
We are pleased to announce final assay results from the recently completed infill drilling of the Upper Zone at the Timok copper-gold project. […]
- NEW LOWER ZONE DRILL RESULTS OF TIMOK PROJECT
July 1. 2017.
We are pleased to announce new assay results from on-going drilling of the Lower Zone at the Timok copper-gold project. Drilling continues to confirm […]
- CLEANING AND LAND RESTRUCTURING INITIATIVE ALONG THE RIVER BEDS OF BRESTOVACKA REKA AND BORSKA REKA
June 16. 2017.
In the middle of June, the river banks of Brestovacka Reka and Borska Reka in the villages of Brestovac, Slatina and Metovnica were packed with […]
- „PROFFESIONAL ORIENTATION“ IN RAKITA
April 26. 2017.
Bor, April 26, 2017 8th grade students of Primary school „Stanoje Miljkovic“ in Brestovac, as well as from departments in Sarbanovac and Metovnica, […]
- RAKITA COMPLETES TIMOK UPPER ZONE INFILL DRILLING AND PROVIDES PROJECT UPDATE
April 24. 2017.
Rakita is pleased to provide an update on the high-grade Timok Upper Zone (“Timok UZ”) project. Highlights Overall PFS remains on track for […]
- THE ACTION OF PRESENTING THE SEP TO THE LOCAL COMMUNITY (Bor Municipality, Slatina, Metovnica, Brestovac)
April 5. 2017.
March 16 – April 5, 2017 – Knowing that quality and harmonious communication with the local community is one of the most important […]
- RAKITA AT JOB FAIR
April 5. 2017.
Bor’s National Employment Service organized the 14th Job Fair in Sports centre’s hall in Bor. One of the Fair participants was also Rakita which has […]
- FCPA TRAINING FOR THE RAKITA’S STAFF
March 27. 2017.
How important is compliance with legal regulations, and how cautious should you be in business communication which sometimes involves the exchange of […]
- RAKITA’S PRESS CONFERENCE
March 15. 2017.
Local and national media representatives were guests of Rakita so they could get to know the realization of geological exploration project ‘Timok’ so […]
- RAKITA’S OFFICE IN BELGRADE IS OPENED
February 15. 2017.
Due to the need for communication and cooperation with relevant national institutions, Rakita opened an office located at 12 Brace Nedic Street in […]
- THE STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT PLAN IS DEFINED AND ACCEPTED
February 10. 2017.
Rakita has defined the Stakeholder Engagement Plan (SEP), which represents the baseline for communication and cooperation with all target audiences […]
- MEETING OF FRAZER BOURCHIER AND ALEKSANDAR ANTIC, MINISTER OF MINING
February 10. 2017.
Nevsun Resources’ COO Frazer Bourchier met with Aleksandar Antic, Minister of Mining and Energy in the Government of the Republic of Serbia. […]