Position title: Senior Accountant
- Preparing and processing accounting documentation and financial reporting.
2. Primary activities and tasks include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Executes internal financial obligations, controls correctness and credibility of all business changes and
registers them in the general ledger in accordance with regulations and internal procedures;
- Controls correctness of domestic and foreign entry invoices, ensures necessary approvals and control in
accordance with two/three way match procedure;
- Reconciles sheets and balances with buyers and suppliers and corrects differences;
- Makes a monthly review of non-invoiced costs in communication with domestic and foreign suppliers;
- Calculates various compensations to individual parties;
- Participates in monthly and annual closures and making of various reports for Management;
- Participates in making and control of VAT evidence and tax returns;
- Communicates with auditors, financial institutions, internal and external Employer’s financial control;
- Participates in making of the trial balance and tax balance;
- If necessary, participates in performing other accounting activities;
- Reports timely and accurately to his superior and is responsible for data accuracy,
- Adhering to ethical principles of the profession and acting in accordance with company policies and
- Performing other duties within their education at the request of the immediate superior;
- He/she is obliged and responsible, within the scope of his/her work, to implement measures for safe and
healthy work in accordance with the safety and health at work, other relevant regulations and the Rules
on Safety and Health at Work;
- Observing environmental measures and fire protection within the scope of his/hers duties,
- Participating in ensuring the functioning of the quality system in accordance with quality standards.
3. Location :
4. Reporting Responsibilities:
- This position reports to Accounting process improvement Manager.
- Finance Department.
6. Supervisory Responsibilities:
- This position has supervisory responsibilities.
7. Education and/or Experience, Certificates:
- Acquired higher education in field of Economy or related discipline on basic, specialist or master
academic or vocational studies;
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in performing same or similar duties;
- Minimum intermediate English level (B1/B2);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge related to Law on Accounting, tax regulations and IAS/IFRS.
8. Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent level written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated analytical and proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Excellent planning and organization skills to meet deadlines;
- Able to perform job function with a minimum of daily supervision;
- Ability to learn effectively and actively,
- Co-operative and supportive team player.
(Some of the following skills and abilities may be acquired through additional training, but the employee must be able to demonstrate the
capacity to obtain these requirements before being placed in this position)
NOTE: Interested parties can fill out Job application, which is located bellow this text and send us own CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring a printed resume (CV) in person to Info Center of Rakita company (address: Moše Pijade 46/6, across from the House of culture in BOR). All submitted aplications should be in both English and Serbian.